Welcome to the site https://t-shirtgeekstar.com (hereinafter: the “Site”). This document deals with the policy of Star Figures which operates the Site with regard to the protection of Personal Information. This policy is based on the laws in force in Canada, in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector (RSQ, chapter P-39.1) in the province. from Quebec, where the company’s head office is located, we make no representation that this policy complies with the law of the province or state of residence of the company.
2. CONSENT TO POLICYBy viewing the “Site”, you agree to submit to the Policy. We reserve the right to change the Policy at any time and at our sole discretion and without notice. By continuing to view the Site, you express your consent to the changes to the Policy and you agree to be bound by it as amended. We recommend that you consult the Policy regularly.
4. THE INFORMATION COLLECTEDInformation collected about you may include, but is not limited to, your name, business name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, fax number, age, cookies, IP addresses, billing address, card number credit and expiration date, etc. We also collect information on your use of the Site, in particular the dates and times of your visits, the pages viewed, the documents downloaded, the type of web browser you use during your visit and your electronic exchanges with us (in particular by email and chat.
5. STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATIONWe keep the Information as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in the Policy or if required by law, for a longer period. We store the Information on secure servers and take reasonable steps to protect the Information from unwanted use, loss, modification or disclosure. Our employees, representatives and agents are bound by the Policy. The content of the Site is intended for adults or minors who are represented by adults as the case may be. We do not knowingly collect information about minors. By using the Site, you guarantee that you are of the age of majority, if this were not the case, you represent that you are assisted by your parents or legal representative, failing this, we ask you to kindly cease to use the Site.
6. USE OF INFORMATIONWe reserve the right to use the Information internally at our discretion, in particular to process your orders and answer your questions, send you or send them to your friends, family members and colleagues the products you have ordered for them, improve our customer service, our product range, the result of our sales or to stay in contact with you in order to inform you of promotions, special offers, draws, promotional gifts, discounts and other benefits for which you have voluntarily provided your personal information, providing you on an ongoing basis with personalized service and information about our products, services and business; analyze the use you make of the Site and the way you consult it and manage sales; perform accounting and administration; and note trends and statistics
7. SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIESIf you visit or buy products on the Site, participate in a contest, survey, promotion or special offer, we may share the Information with our employees, representatives, agents and partners, in accordance with the Policy. Under no circumstances do we knowingly communicate or sell the Information to a third party. We reserve the right to transmit the Information to a third party to transmit the Information to the carrier designated for the delivery of the goods as well as for the purposes of preparing tax returns for sales tax purposes (GST, QST, VAT). We may disclose Information to advertisers for marketing and promotional purposes. Said information transmitted cannot however be used to identify you personally. Your name, email, telephone number and address will never be knowingly disclosed to advertisers. We reserve the right to disclose the Information in accordance with the law, following a legally obtained request and when necessary, in order to protect our property, our interests and our rights.
9. COOKIESIn accordance with current practices, we may send a cookie to your hard drive to analyze your activities on the Site and to remember you on your next visit. These cookies are only used to identify your computer by our servers during your next visit.
10. UNSUBSCRIBING OF PROMOTIONAL MATERIALYou can also withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us despite the fact that you have consented to the collection, use and / or disclosure of the Information as indicated in this document. If necessary, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the emails received.
Updated on December 24, 2019